Deactivated WWII German mg34 machinegun

Deactivated WWII German mg34 machinegun

Image Gallery:


Product Information



This is a WWII German MG34 machine gun that was manufactured in 1945 by Waffenwerke Brunn using the secret makers code "dot" and carries the correct Waffen acceptance stamps Eagle over 63. Waffenwerke Brunn were the only company who continued to make the MG34 until the end of war. All other companies ceased production midway through the war to focus on the MG42. This example is in great condition with many matching numbers and the correct WaA63 acceptance which can be found on component parts. The gun is fitted with a maker marked stock; "gxy" = Gebr. Klinge, Lederwarenfabrik, Dresden-Loebtauin 1944, and a rare bipod that was repurposed but also interchangable with the MG34, for use on the German Pz.b.39 anti tank gun. 

The MG34 - Maschinengewehr-34 (Machine gun, model of 1934) was designed in the early 1930s and saw service with the German army until the end of the second world war. It was an outstanding weapon, well finished and manufactured to tight tolerances, this however become its drawback being too expensive and too slow to manufacture, it therefore was not suited for mass wartime production, and although they continued being made until the end of the war, its cheaper and faster to manufacture cousin the MG42 took over. 

Deactivated with a working action.








To order Call 01547 529093 or 05603 416575 or email sales@deactivated-guns.co.uk.


Product Code: 71746

OUT OF STOCK