1933 dated Russian WWII 7.62 mm Ruchnoy Pulemyot DP (Degtyaryova pakhotnyi) complete with Sling, bipod, three magazines in their metal ammunition box and its flash eliminator. This was the first originally developed Soviet machine gun which appeared in 1926. The prefix 'DP' indicates a 'Degtyarev' machine gun for infantry use. There was also a 'DT' version for use in tanks and a 'DA' for use in aircraft. Deactivated with a working action it can be cocked and dry fired.
email@example.com. Call 01547 528556 / 07957 590827 to order.