Russian WWII 7.62 mm Ruchnoy Pulemyot DP (Degtyaryova pakhotnyi) complete with bipod, round magazine and flash eliminator. This was the first originally developed Soviet machine gun which appeared in 1926. The prefix 'DP' indicates a 'Degtyarev' machine gun for infantry use. There was also a 'DT' version for use in tanks and a 'DA' for use in aircraft.
This is a 1939 dated example in excellent condition and is complete with bipod, flash eliminator, round magazine plus original metal carrying case.
email@example.com. Call 01547 528556 / 07957 590827 to order.