Deactivated MG34 machine gun with correct WWII nazi 50 round assualt magazine, 50 round belt with some inert display rounds and starter tab, correct leather sling and Nazi marked bipod. 1944 dated and Nazi stamped an excellent display item and a genuine piece of WWII history. Deactivated with a working action can be cocked and dry fired. The MG34 was the first successful general-purpose machine-gun ever introduced. It was originally designed by Mauser according to Waffenamt specifications. Introduced in 1934 and manufactured until the end of the second world war it is a superbly well engineered weapon made to very high tolerances, this however made it slow to manufacture, so the MG42 was introduced which utilised stamped steel parts, as opposed to the precision engineered parts of the MG34.
firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 01547 528556 / 07957 590827 to order.