The MG 13, adopted by the German Army in 1932, was the principal light machine gun of the WEHRMACHT until the adoption of the MG34 in 1936. Production of the MG 13 continued through 1938 and this model saw extensive service in WWII. Somewhat similar to the MG 34 in outward appearance, the MG 13 was magazine-fed using a 25 round box magazine. However, it was also designed to accept the 75 round saddle drum. The bipod was virtually the same as the MG 34 and the antiaircraft sight was identical and therefore interchangeable. It has a folding butt stock and has a swivelling carrying handle on the ventilated barrel jacket.
This example is profusely Nazi WaA marked and dated 1938 Deactivated with all moving parts and comes with its box magazine also 1938 dated and Nazi stamped.
For more details or to order please email email@example.com.